The HaDiFon Project
The term HaDiFon describes the telephone system which enables you to do low priced calls inside and outside the HaDiKo. Phone calls within the HaDiKo are of course free - so when will you join? For further Information see Registration or contact sombody of the user-management or at the black-boards in every house.
- [2012-01-29 16:45] Our operator has announced a maintaining on the 2. of march, which will result in a interception of the external connection for a maximum of one hour between 00.01 and 5:00 am.
- [2010-09-08 16:04] Currently it's not possible to do external calls. Our telephone provider is working on it.
- [2009-11-25 12:39] Because of the work in the K3, the new telephone sockets will be connected. So there will be some interrupts and the old telephone sockets won't work afterwards.
- [2009-11-16 20:32] Because of the work at the fiber optic cables in the K3 there will be some failures of the telephone network.
- [2009-04-29 21:07] The workings in the K2 are finished. So from now the new telephone sockets have to be used. If you have problems please contact us.
- [2009-04-24 17:38] Because of the work in the K2, it is expected that there will be interrupts, starting at Monday.
- [2008-04-22 18:31] Failure corrected
- [2008-04-22 16:58] Breakdown of the Colt-connection. So no incoming calls are possible