toggle menu

Application procedure

You want to move into HaDiKo? Then you have to contact the occupancy committee.

You can apply for a long-term room, a short-term room or a room for exchange students. You can find out which room is right for you below:

Long-term rooms:

Long-term rooms are given to students from Karlsruhe or students who are completing an internship or thesis in Karlsruhe. The minimum period of residence is six months.

Exchange rooms:

These rooms are given at the beginning of the semester to exchange students who are part of an exchange program (e.g. Erasmus). The rental period is usually one semester, but can be extended for another semester.

Short-term rooms:

Short-term rooms are only allocated for one month at a time. There are usually no short-term rooms in the months of October and November.